Pages

.


.


Manufacture of biscuits provided my mom method occupied by Chris Rawstern

views the best pictures

In the 1970s, when I was very young and with small children to care for, I had some recipes of cookies that would make very often, because they were simple recipes, with ingredients they had usually handmade. Cookies are an excellent snack, don't require utensils to eat and pick up and can be made later for a party. However, even with all this, simply aren't my favorite things to do, because they need to make up falling individually in the tray for baking, deploying and cut (get dirty on the counter and cleaning more) or the passage often added to cool the mass before work. I like the immediacy. I want to mix a recipe, bake, clean and make.

One morning I made a batch of these "cookies", finally appeared the last bread in the oven and set the timer. Wanting to get out for a bit and see what the children were doing, I went out and got distracted. By the time I remembered the cookies in the oven, they had burned and shrunk down to small disks of black hockey little - or dogs had some interest in them! It is important not to get distracted when baking. This was high. I had to think of a better way.

I thought a great idea I call me one busy-mom-method that I use to date. Rather than take the time to do all the individual cookies in batches, with times of baking independent (and time to relax), roll the cookie dough directly onto a tray greased baking, work it evenly to the edges, and bake it like a big cookie. It is best to use a plate to oven which has three open sides, since it is easy to maneuver the rolling pin and get the cookie rolled evenly. Note also, that a little more than flour may be necessary in the mass to allow lifting it out and form a rough rectangle for rolling. Also, a little extra flour on the surface while wheel helps non-stick with the roller. Try not to add more flour than absolutely necessary, or cookies will be thicker and harder.

It takes a few minutes in the oven with a large biscuit, but comes out perfectly. Simply look at the edges to be gold, and the Center to be established. With these cookies, also do a simple icing which is only 1 1/2 cups of sugar, a pinch of salt, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and enough water or milk to make a thick consistency (very slow fall from the spoon). Spread over hot cookies directly from the oven. Hot biscuit heated the icing, making it melt and spread easily, using the back of the same spoon used to mix the icing. I'm less cleaning! Once the cookie is cooled, the icing dries and hardens and I only cut the large square and ready forms or small bar cookie, "cookies" in half the time. Two of my favorite recipes for this method were hermits and Simple vanilla cookies. If you're a busy mother, try this method with any simple cookie dough. The hermit cookies was raisins in them, but the bulk of the mass was not less than the thickness of the raisins, and still worked fine.
Simple vanilla cookies

Makes about 7 dozen

1 cup unsalted butter
2/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour

Cream butter, shortening and sugar. Add the vanilla and salt. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add the flour, mixing well. Drop from teaspoon 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet. Flatten with floured glass, flat bottom. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Unmold immediately.

These Simple vanilla cookies are incredibly good, simple recipe. Don't take my word - test them, as individual cookies, or with my busy-mom-method.

Thank you for taking the time to read my article. I hope it was informative and helped him along his own culinary journey. You'll find many more recipes and useful tips on my website. I'm on Facebook in a harmony of flavors and share a recipe or tip each day to the fans who liked my site. I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment